The "Alpinina Cristal" is a limestone light grey cream colour, which has a fine grain and some zones of calcite. Presents some occasional shadows of darker colour.
The "Ataíja Creme" is considered a high-level stone, being often used in projects for interiors of luxury all over the world. This stone is also used in interior decoration as fireplaces, bathroom spaces, urban furniture, among other applications.
- The cleanliness of this material should be made with neutral detergent.
- Should be avoided contact with acid materials that can affect the brightness and polishing of the rock.
- Permanent contact with liquid water or wet state can lead to severe disintegration of rock.
- Natural stone usually has variations in general ornamental pattern and hue, which may lead to slight changes within limits, at its physical mechanical properties.
- In the exploration of this quality stone area is also exploited the “Ataíja Azul”.