CAPELA DA SANTÍSSIMA TRINDADE
- The architectural design of the Chapel of the Holy Trinity was restored by the builder "Mira Terra", under the guidelines of the Architect “Pedro da Branca”.
- The design of the new Chapel of the Holy Trinity has, among its materials with our natural stone, "Moca Creme".
- Limestone "Moca Creme" is present in approximately the entire outer area of the respective facades of the building.
- His choice was determined by the use of local materials, by framing the surrounding landscape, the excellent quality provided by the brushed finish and its physical qualities.
- The application of natural stone to the building gave an excellent quality in their integration into the surrounding landscape, a feature much appreciated by the architect. Through its high quality and low maintenance, it becomes evident that this material is ideal for exterior facades.